- Actively participate in product planning meetings in close relationship with the other leaders of the area.
- Determine technological solutions in accordance with the objectives set.
- Create or modify pieces of software based on project design documents.
- Implement assets based on requirements set out in the project design documents.
- Solve bugs or failures in the project system reported by QA.
- Record the progress of the tasks for the improvement of project management.
- Generate user manuals of tools or project systems generated by the position.
- More than 3 years of experience in video game development teams, preferably mobile.
- Have led a development team composed of more than 2 programmers or interdisciplinary (programmers, artists, designers).
- Solid knowledge in C # and Unity3D.
- Strong knowledge of Git.
- Handling integration of Android and iOS SDKs.
- Common game development issues (AI, pathfinding, physics).
- Agile Methodologies, Scrum.
- Experience in projects with .NET and AWS technologies.
- Knowledge of C ++, Java, Swift languages.
- AWS tool knowledge (EC2, EBS, ECS, RDS, S3).
- Knowledge of Android Studio, XCode & Jenkins.
Send CV to email@example.com indicating remuneration.
Share GitHub or similar with source code next to the CV.