We are currently on the search of a MANAGER BI who can develop and promote the area.
- Data mining: Using databases, statistics and machine learning to discover trends in large data sets.
- Reports: Share data analysis with stakeholders so they can draw conclusions and make decisions.
- Benchmarking and performance metrics: Compare current performance data with historical data
to track performance against targets, typically using custom dashboards.
- Descriptive analysis: use of preliminary data analysis to find out what happened.
- Query: By asking specific questions about the data, BI extracts the answers from the data sets.
- Statistical analysis: take the results of the descriptive analysis and explore the data further using
statistics such as how this trend happened and why.
- Data visualization: turn data analysis into visual representations such as charts, graphs and
histograms to more easily consume data.
- Visual Analysis: Explore data through visual storytelling to communicate insights on the go and
stay in the flow of analysis.
- Data preparation: collecting multiple data sources, identifying dimensions and measures, preparing for data analysis.
- Graduated in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business or similar.
- Advanced level English.
- More than 2 years of experience as head of analytics, BI or similar team in a technology company handling large volumes of data.
- Experience in video game development companies.
- Experience in analysis of standard KPIs of the video game industry.
- Statistics and statistical models, such as linear / logistic regression, clustering and factor analysis.
- Management of Data Studio, Tableau.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Google Cloud, Big Query, Firebase.
- Experience in video game development companies (desirable).
- Work Life Balance.
- 3 weeks Holidays.
- Health Insurance Osde 210.
- Full-time 7 hours (9am to 4pm), with Flexible Schedules.
- Annualy salary updates with guaranteed inflation and performance review.
Send us your resume at email@example.com including your expected remuneration.