We are on the search of a full time Sr Data Analyst to join our team and work in our offices.
- Being a graduate in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or similar careers.
- Strong analytic abilities, experience in digital analytics (web, online ads, searching engines, social, mobile).
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience in a similar job position.
- Experience with KPIs standard mobile gaming industry analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to use JIRA.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Studio.
- Coordinating marketing and development teams with the company’s management to define the strategic objectives related to the handling of information.
- Mining data from different sources.
- Discriminating non-important information.
- Analyzing and interpreting of the results encountered.
- Providing reports and useful data visualization to ease management’s decision making.
- Work Life Balance.
- Fruit In Company.
- Health Insurance Osde 210.
- Full-time 7 hours (9am to 4pm), with Flexible Schedules.
- Annualy salary updates with guaranteed inflation and performance review.
Send us your resume at email@example.com including your expected remuneration.