- Back-End development for online and social functions in our games.
- Design and deployment of AWS infrastructure.
- Maintenance of web servers and databases.
- Database schema design.
- Work with the team to design, analyze and program the logic and infrastructure of the server.
- Creation of Tools to accelerate development and testing processes (CI / CD).
- Effectively communicate the use of project tools or systems.
- Responsible for infrastructure systems in production. Regions, security, charging, synchronization, maintenance, etc.
- Record the progress and resolution of assigned tasks in the Administration tool of Management of Projects (Jira).
- Development of tests (unit and integration) and TDD.
- Participation in video game development projects.
- Experience working with HTTP / REST.
- Knowledge of Computer Security.
- Knowledge of Angular JS.
- Use of the Jira & Confluence Tool.
- Management of Google APIs.
- Handling of source control.
- More than 2 years of experience as Back-End or similar positions.
- Solid knowledge in C #, .Net Core & Entity Framework.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Experience in administration of servers and databases.
- Experience in design and deployment of AWS infrastructure.
- Experience with Docker & Linux.
Send CV to email@example.com indicating remuneration.